Mindfulness classes are currently offered online only through Zoom.
6-week course - live online via Zoom
Wednesdays, January 20-February 24, 6:30-8 PM
What would it be like to experience a greater of sense of ease, resiliency and balance in life?
Throughout this interactive workshop series, we will explore various forms of meditation, gentle movement, and other contemplative practices to enhance everyday experiences with greater awareness, compassion and gratitude. This course is for anyone who wishes to learn practical techniques for managing stress and nourishing overall wellbeing, whether you are new to mindfulness or would like a refresher. Adults & mature teens 18+.
You will learn fundamental skills in mindfulness including:
· Essential skills in various forms of mindfulness meditation & gentle movement
· How to work with overactive thinking
· Techniques for meeting and navigating strong emotions
· Practices that cultivate positive states of mind like gratitude, kindness, joy & compassion
· The role mindfulness plays in communication and interaction
· Support for developing formal & informal mindfulness practices in daily life
Your investment: Just $92 per person
Taught by Kelly Petrie in partnership with Oregon Community Ed & Rec.
The Art of Mindful Being
Short lunch hour mini classes
Not currently offered - check back again soon!
During this current pandemic, it is imperative we discover healthy ways to manage the inherent stress & anxiety that can accompany such a significant disruption to our lives. Mindfulness is a skill that can be learned & practiced as a way of meeting life’s ups & downs with greater balance, compassion, and resiliency.
Whether you are new to mindfulness & meditation, or have previous experience, join me weekly for simple lessons & themed practices that can have a positive & profound impact on your life!
Taught by Kelly Petrie.
Appropriate for adults, college students and older teens who have an interest in learning & practicing mindfulness meditation.